Bhavan's Journal Digital: Terms and Conditions
Last updated on 12th June 2022
Welcome to Bhavan's Journal Digital, the Digital Version of the Bhavan's Journal printed magazine.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Visiting, browsing and availing any service offered by this Bhavan's Journal Digital site are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- By browsing to see the various sections of this site or registering to read the digital version of the magazine, it is mutually agreed that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions. Anyone not agreeing to this service may not use any of the service provided under this site.
- bhavansjournal.com reserves the right to terminate/permit anyone to access various sections and services offered by the site.
This site offers the service of reading the digital version of the Bhavan's Journal, which is kept on our site server, without downloading the entire magazine to your computer.
- This site does not offer the service of downloading the PDF version of the Bhavan's Journal Digital Magazine from our site server, to the subscriber's computer/tablet etc.
- The service of viewing/reading the digital version of the Bhavan's Journal Digital is offered and is available only to valid subscribers.
- The subscription is for one year and will get automatically deleted on completion of the one year period.
- Activation is required for any new user account to access the Digital Version of the issues of Bhavan's Journal Digital.
- The Access is granted only after receiving the subscription amount for the Bhavan's Journal Digital.
- Paid services offered by this site is not available to the general subscribers of Bhavan's Journal printed magazine.
- To avail this service or view/read the digital version of the Bhavan's Journal, one has to subscribe to this service separately.
- One who registers/subscribes to the digital version is not entitled to receive any printed issue of the Bhavan's Journal.
- Separate subscription is required to receive the printed copy of the Bhavan's Journal by post.
- In special cases, if someone wants to shift from the printed edition of Bhavan's Journal to this digital version, prior permission would be required from the Bhavan's Journal Office to view/access the Bhavan's Journal Digital.
- In such cases, the service will be available for a period equal to his subscription for the Bhavan's Journal printed magazine.
- No money will be refunded in such cases.
- Once a subscriber shifts to the Bhavan's Journal Digital, the subscription for the print copy of the Bhavan's Journal will get cancelled automatically and will not be re-activated again.
- This service is owned and operated by the Bhavan's Website Department only using the various software officially purchased or developed by the same Team.
- The content of this site is copyrighted and all rights reserved for the Bhavan's Journal Digital only.
- The Bhavan's Journal Digital is available to registered members only.
- While registering on this site, one should provide true and correct details only.
- This information can be updated only by the one who has provided these details. No one else is permitted to access or modify it.
- Unauthorized use of the password or the username may lead to termination of the registration and the Bhavan's Journal Digital will not be available thereafter.
- The username and the password are created and supplied for the sole use of the user who has registered. It cannot be shared with others.
- The subscriber of the Bhavan's Journal Digital cannot display/ reveal his/her username or password to others and should keep it very confidential.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the subscriber of the Bhavan's Journal Digital agrees that he/she will not copy, re-distribute or sell the contents of the Bhavan's Journal Digital to others/ other media in any manner.
- The Bhavan's Journal Digital Team reserves the right to refuse the service offered by the website to any subscriber, free or paid, who violates any of these terms and no claim/refund can be claimed in this respect.
- The Bhavan's Journal Digital is controlled and operated by the Bhavan's Website Dept from its office in Mumbai, India.
- The Bhavan's Journal Digital Team reserves the right to check/remove/modify any information provided by the Subscriber, both free and paid, if anything is found objectionable.
- These Terms and Conditions are an agreement between the Bhavan's Journal Digital and the subscriber, both free and paid, with respect to his/her use of the Service.
- From time to time, the Bhavan's Journal Digital Team may revise these Terms and Conditions to be up-to-date with its products and services.
- Please refer to these pages periodically for any changes.
- The update date is notified on top of this page.
- In no event will The Bhavan's Journal Digital Team be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or material or anything related arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is being made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, bhavansjournal.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- If you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Started in 1954, it has come to be recognised as one of the most widely read magazines of our country, having a vast and enlightened readership in India and abroad. The blending of extracted nectar with the delicacies of contemporary literary diet is what has made the Bhavan's Journal a deliciously unique journal presenting all that is best in India's culture, art, spiritual and philosophical thought.
Bhavan's Journal DIGITAL
Your favourite magazine Bhavan's Journal is now available in Digital Format.
- Subscribe NOW and START Reading...
- No waiting! Read all issues on the publishing date itself.
- Comfortable reading on Mobile, Tab, Laptop etc.
- Fast Loading. Page rendered as text and not as image or PDF
- Read past 24 issues free till Subscription ends.
- Read all Subscribed issues anytime till Subscription ends.
- Look and feel of the Printed Magazine.
- Read the Sample Issue to get an idea of the look & feel.
- Complete Text Search Facility.
- Copy Text or Print the page.
- One Year Subscription : Rs. 500/- only